Locations and Dates
“Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.”
1 Chronicles 29:11 (NIV)
Weekend youth events, called Quakes and Zones, make faith come alive for youth through caring conversations, workshops, and worship. Established in 1965 in St. Paul, MN, Youth Encounter is credited with playing a leading role in developing Christian contemporary music in the U.S. and inspiring young people to be life-long church leaders.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Praise and worship God through large group celebrations with Christian musicians and speakers
- Experience a caring Christian community and develop healthy relationships with other youth
- Discuss issues of concern and grow a deeper Christian faith through workshops
QUAKES are Christian middle school events for youth grades 6-9.
ZONES are Christian high school events for youth grades 9-12.
QUAKE ZONES are Christian middle & high school events for youth grades 6-12.
- What generally happens at an event?
- Do adults leaders have to pay, too?
- I’ve never been to a Youth Encounter event before – what should I do?
- Who can participate in a Quake Zone?
- What is the schedule like, and who will the speaker and musician be?
- What is the Earlybird Discount, and why do we have it?
- What is room capacity?
- What is available at the event for adults?
- What if I can’t fill my rooms to capacity?
- What does the cost of registration cover?